A WFTDA Clinic-in-a-Box is hosted by an individual, group, or league, and contains WFTDA Officiating Education resources, such as instructors and content.
WFTDA Clinic-in-a-Box Schedule
None currently scheduled.
Host Application Information
- Fund, produce and retain all profits for the event
- Choose WFTDA Instructor(s) (list provided upon application selection)
- Cover travel expenses for the WFTDA Instructor(s) (air/mileage/lodging)
- Clinic education content/curriculum and resources
- List of instructors (provided upon application selection)
WFTDA Clinic-in-a-Box events are selected through a rolling application process. Deadlines are the 1st of every month for clinic dates more than 3 months out. For example, if the proposed date of the clinic is June 15th, then the deadline to apply is March 1st.