Alcohol Liability insurance provides coverage for bodily injury or property damage for which your league may be held liable by reason of:
- Causing or contributing to the intoxication of any person;
- Furnishing alcoholic beverages to a person under the legal drinking age or under the influence of alcohol; or
- Violating any statute, ordinance or regulation related to the sale, gift, distribution or use of alcoholic beverages.
This coverage applies if you are involved in the following activities:
- Selling or distributing alcoholic beverages;
- Serving or furnishing alcoholic beverages for a charge, whether or not such activity requires a license or is for the purposes of financial gain or livelihood; or
- Serving or furnishing alcoholic beverages without a charge, if a license is required for such activity.
Alcohol Liability coverage is available to WFTDA Insured leagues. To apply for coverage, contact email@example.com for the application.